Tips And Tricks
Taking Care Of Your Styles Lashes
We value our customer's experience with our Lashes and we want to help our customers to get the most out of their Lashes! Here are some Tips and Tricks on how you can maintain your Lashes.
- Tip 1: Do not get your lashes wet, may affect their longevity and style.
- When your lashes become wet they lose their style and the lashes wrinkle up.
- Tip 2: Avoid applying mascara on the lashes. Apply mascara first so that you don't affect the style or depth of the lashes.
- Our Mink lashes are beautiful and long and look great without the appliance of mascara, we understand people like to apply them still. If you apply mascara try to only apply one coat over your lashes and make sure that your mascara is only applied on the tips of your lashes.
- Tip 3: Be Gentle!!
- If you're not gentle with your lashes you'll accidentally pull on some of the lashes causing them to fall off. When you're taking your lashes off, try to pull on the band of the lashes. AVOID pulling on the mink lashes themselves. If you're having a hard time taking off your lashes, grab a cotton ball and dab it with water and gently dab it over the band to weaken the glue to allow you to remove them gently.
- Tip 4: Box them!
- We suggest to store them in an area such as our packing boxes to prevent dust and dirt from sticking onto your lashes for they may collect over time.
- Tip 4: Properly cared for your Styles Lashes for longer use. Reusable up to 20 times when properly cared.
- Taking care of your lashes will allow you to reuse them many times without needing to worry about buying new ones!